Thursday, May 22, 2008

Transfer to Mona?

Ok.. jamaica is great. I am about ready to transfer to Mona campus. Nah... I won't though..I have too many special friends in Barbados (alluh yall know yallselves.. so yall can blush).lollol
I've been up and about and generally havign a good time. Can't believe I only have one week left (sigh) Oh well.. that just means I'm one week closer to my next visit.haha.
I'm happy to be back online after 2 days of crazy modem trouble. Feels like I'm back in civilization.

Hair wise..not many comments on my hair here...maybe it's because Jamaicans arn't as social as other Caribbean people, and so would not mention if they liek it or not.lollol. There was one lady inside "Mother's" who told me she really loved my hair though. I've seen quite a few lovely heads with sisterlocks here too.

Anywayz.. just popping in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiii! ur sleeping right now.
I'm so proud of ur hair! yay! It has grown.....

Don't totally abandon me over vacation ok?

muah
Kershama XD