Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another day..

My macro exam is over, and I officially have one exam left. Can't wait for dem dyam exams to dun!!! The exam this morning was OK, I guess...will know for sure when results are out. I was a bit concerned cuz of Danielle's (boo boo's) drama, but I know all will be well. Gavi Ann and Crystal have an exam tomorrow, so.. they're studying, but tomorrow is "TOWN DAY" (term coined by Crystal).lollol. So as you can imagine, we are excited about going. I'm gonna be looking for one work outfit for my summer job (will be sure to blog about that when I start), a top to wear with my little plaid pants to go to Sammy's bday catamaran cruise next week Wednesday, and another pair of linen pants (just cuz I heard they going cheap).
I had trini/tobagonian dumplin and saltfish for lunch today (thanks Gavi :D- didnt get those charred oats though, maybe tomorrow :S lollol) and we decided to have lunch whilst watching youtube vids of clips from NAT G.O.'s Taboo. DAMn. people eat alot of wierd stuff!!!...buh wat the heck... I'd try them too.lollollol
Ok.. I know this is supposed to be a hair blog, but it's like since I started the blog (4 days ago) the crazy hair comments that I previously found blog worthy (when no such blog existed),have stopped!!maybe my day in town tomorrow will lead to something exciting..maybe.. perhaps.. HOPEFULLY!! :D hmmm...If there's nutting exciting related to hair tomorrow, I'll post stories of the past stuff. ok??

No comments: