Sunday, May 11, 2008

The weekend

yes yes.. yet another weekend has come and gone. Was it a good one??.. it was aiight
Samantha, Carlene and I went to town on friday.. well... more like Samantha and I. Carlene had more important people to be with (*coffcoff*)..but anywayz..
Sammy really shopped up a storm, this girl had me entering every store in sight, and she'd try on around 3 outfits, and then say.. "NAH.. i ent like it" despite me telling her "yeah man.. ttek it.. dis one look good" after she ask for my opinion. (*rolls eyes*). I defintley know how men feel now. So after around 3-4 hrs, she finally chose something.. and we came home...

Well.. I didint go home...y?? CAUSE... KAY IS HERE!!! Kay is one of my fav Bajan friends, who moved to The bahamas to finish her degree. She's back in bim for a few days, and well.. Friday was my day to see her. So.. i stoped off at her house, after watching pictures from every single event (NO EXAGGERATION!!) that has occurred at her school over the past semester (obviously done during the adverts whilst the Tyra Show was playing), we went over to chill by keisha 9another Bajan friend.. ) ok ok ok... to much details... moving along.. It was nice being with kay again, just talking, catching up, updating each other...

So ironic that after all this time reuniting with my friend who had been away for soo long, I went over by my other friend who was leaving the next day! :(. Yup... Carlene (the one who had more important people to spend time with), finished her exams, and had to fly hoem early than expected cause of some damn cavity, root canal.. something!! Sayign the goodbyes was rather emotional...lollol..I'll miss her for the summer... I mean.. going from talking every day, to having to wait till September..But we'll survive... I hope :S (haha)

Saturday was quiet, spent most of the day studying hard (hardly studying:S) cause I still have my micro Economics exam on Tuesday... I left my apartment at around 5ish to go visit latoya at my consultant's salon. Latoya is a Jamaican Lady who I meat in February when I went to Montserrat on my UWI STAT trip. She wears sisterlocks as well, and knew that I was visiting from Barbados, so she asked "Is Lisa your Consultant?" . I answered yes, and we had a short conversation (about our sisterlocks..OBVIOUSLY)..she told me that she come to Bdos ever so often to get her hair done by lisa (there's no consultant in Montserrat), so i gave her my number and told her to gimme a call whenever she's in Bdos. So...although we weren't able to do lunch as we had originally planned, i just wanted to make sure i saw her whilst she was here. She had 4 months of growth, and after 2 hours, Lisa (who works like a machine) was only half way with her 500 or so locks!! Can you imagine if I had 4 months growth?? DAMN.. my normal retightening, with 6 weeks growth takes 4 hrs....YOU DO THE MATH FOR 4 MONTHS!lollol

Moving along...Sunday...ahh.. Sunday ( 2 more days till exams done *smile*)..Started off with Breakfast by my favorite Tobagonians...umm... you know what??.. This post is already too long, and, sunday's summary is quite long as well... So, I think I'll blog about sunday tomorrw , as nutting exciting should be happening tomorrow...but just an idea ...Crystal was insulted about me callign her a permie in my previous post, Danielle was apaulled that I "insinuated" that her jewelery was ugly (IT REALLY IS THOUGH!!!-haha), Crystal wanted to snip off the ends of my locks, Marika nearly fell off my couch..and somewhere in between alluh this, we did some studyign too.lollol

No comments: