Monday, June 2, 2008

END OF VACAY...WORK BEGINS!!!

Well...
Today is June 2nd, and its my First day at work- Bank of St. Lucia Internatioal..

First day was a bit....bla..
Didint really have anythig to do.... at least I looked pretty.lollol
Black Pencil skirt, White long sleeves heels... damn.. I LOOKED GREAT!lollol If i must say so myself...lollollollol.

My hair looked nice too.. Went to the hairdresser on sunday, was happy to be there after 5 months of at hoem washings..sigh.. the life of a student on a budget eh... Maybe next semester Crystal will decide to be nice to me and give me a semi professional wash once in a while... wa u say crystal??

So yeah..it was wash, and set on HUGE ROLLERS on my GIANT HEAD ( i was hardly able to fit under the dryer) to stretch out the locks. I tried makign a brunsli hair tie to pull my hair off my face, but i cut the cord too short (lol) and didint have any extra, so.. I have to try it out again...maybe this evening...But i was able to use a normal plane head band to push my hair back.

When I entered the bank, a lady walked right up to me , stated me in the face and said " Oh MY GOODNESS- Your hair is absoloutley georgeous!!".. I juts smiled politley and said thank you.. normally, I woul have said more to her, buh I was quite anxious about getttign to meet the HR lady on time..so maybe I'lls e her some other time at work, and perhaps have the opportunity to talk to her then.lol.
Well...I should be postign reularly again now that my internet is back and running, and I shoud be able to post pics too soon as I bought batteries for my camera and it seems to be behavign itself. I'll also post one or two Jamaica pics as well.

No comments: