Sunday, May 4, 2008

MY FIRST POST!!!


Ok....Finally...

After battling with myself for the past couple weeks about whether or not to create a blog, I've finally done it. After spending countless hours (despite my exams) reading brunsli's, leighann's, keila's blogs, I FINALLY CREATED MINE!! well.. lets hope I keep it up. I'm sure I will.
I think my life (of which my hair is a very big part) is quite interesting, and this blog will be a way to invite allyuh into my life, and also make the time i spend online more productive.

Happy Reading!:D

2 comments:

Free McK. said...

Your hair is gorgeous! Looking forward to reading your blog! I am updating mine soon! Free P.

Gena said...

Wow!!!! 950 locs, your locks are beautiful. I just got lock April 13-14th and started a blog. I am still updating. A blog takes a lot of commitment and time. Gena