Monday, May 5, 2008

AND THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!...10


Today is May5t, and that means exactly 10 more days till my trip to JAMAICA!!! I'm overexcited about goign to JA. Everyone keeps saying how fabulous jamaica really is, and I guess this will be my chance to find out for sure. I'm sure the whole world can't be lying bout it, so, I know for sure I'll have a great time.
BUT.. before I get to JA, i need to get through my last two exams. I have Intermediate Macro Economics 2 on Wednesday and Intermediate Micro Economics 2 next week Tuesday.So.. today is going to be another day of studying interupted once in a while for em to check my email, check facebook, read a blog, watch the tyra show ...Gosh.. I come up with alot of excuses to take a 2 miute break.lollol.
It's now 12:52, and I'm going to have my breakfast. yes.. you read right BREAKFAST!! Thats because i woke up at 12:30 (DON'T JUDGE ME...STUDYING REALLY DRAINS YOU!!). Breakfast is a bowl of cornmeal porridge. I only learned how to make it yesterday. And that was after i spoiled the first set, and my roomate told me the correct way to make it.Now, I got it down to science.
Nothing exciting hair wise will be hapennign today since I doubt I'll even be leaving the apartment at at point in time. So...that it for my day's post.

No comments: