Thursday, June 12, 2008

TO LEAVE OR NOT TO LEAVE!!

Ok.. work sucks.. i hate it.. i really do!!
I'm probably gonna leave my "job" today..

around 95.5% sure that im gonna leave... wont say why...but yeah..

i rather be at hoem bumming..lollollollol

on a positive note...

i managed to make a hair tie which i use for work...:D THATS DEFINATLEY PROGRESS!!!lollollol

I told the peopl i live with that I'm gonna quit, and the comment was.. "damn... i really used to look foward to ur work outfits on a morning.. i'm definatley gonna miss that"lollollo

that made me laff....despite my anger... i was able to force a smile...lollollol

on another note... I saw sex and the city last night... i liked it up until the ending.. the ending sucked!!
BUH U SHOULD SEE IT!!
i was finally able to go with the lady I'm stayign by... after my first set of GF's didint wanna see it again (they'd seen it a day before i flew home), my other firned said no way is he goign to see it....

so.. after two weeks of looking or someone to go see it with.. i finally got to see it.. it was worth the wait..

i saw What happens in vegas and iron man this week too... they're all good...

get offlien and go to the cinema..DAMMIT!!!lollollol

No comments: